Who should I contact about my address?
Nash County GIS creates and maintains 9-1-1 physical addresses for the county's entire jurisdiction as well as for the towns of Bailey, Castalia, Dortches, Middlesex, Momeyer, Red Oak, Sharpsburg, Spring Hope, and Whitakers.

The City of Rocky Mount and the Town of Nashville maintain their own addressing jurisdictions.

Show All Answers

1. Who should I contact about my address?
2. Who needs a new address?
3. How do I apply for a new address?
4. Where do I place the flags?
5. When will I receive my new address?
6. Does Nash County offer pre-addressing?